Friday, February 12, 2010

What’s a Jason?

Some Jasons are men...


Some Jasons are boys...


Some Jasons are shy...


Some Jasons MAKE NOISE...

Some Jasons are dead...

Some Jasons are living...

Some Jasons are mean...

Some Jasons* are sinning...


Too many Jasons...


Now not enough...

Nice try, but no Jason!

If you wanna be a Jason, you've gotta be tough!

Have a great weekend, all you Jasons out there!


* It has come to my attention that the leathery gentleman in this photo is not a Jason at all. His real name is Douglas Hume and he is a pervert of the highest order. Douglas has made a mockery of me and this blog with his auto-armpit-licking photo. Is that even a sex thing? Had I noticed this outrage I would have cut Douglas' photo from my list of Jasons and we all would have been much happier. Rest assured, the police have been notified. Again: the man in this photo is not a genuine Jason. My apologies. This is the last thing I need. My life is basically falling apart around me. No wonder I drink so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment