Monday, February 1, 2010

Things Overheard in a Space Brothel

Whorehouse

“Do you want me to speak Neptunian while I twist your penis?”

“Ooh, baby! That’s right! Lay your eggs on my balls!”

“Stop it! You’re scaring the hell out of me!”

“Can I wear the E.T. mask while we do it?”

“I’m only working here until I save up enough money to buy my own Unidentified Flying Object.”

“I think you’re the most beautiful . . . thing . . . I’ve ever made love to.”

“Do you want me to speak English while I twist your penis?”

“How’d I wind up working here? When I was 14 I got in a fight with my dad and he kicked me out of my universe.”

“Do you think Bush really knew?”

“Golly! you space girls sure know how to show an old cowboy a good time! I wish y’all hadn’t destroyed Planet Earth. ”

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Ha! Cosmic whorehouse! More dirty space talk, please.

    ReplyDelete