The votes are in, and here they are: the top ten best sitcoms of all time, as chosen by you. Sit back, relax and see if your picks made the cut!
10) We Three Kings (CBS, 1976-2000)
Three old men sitting on a bench doesn't exactly sound like a funny premise, but it was. Who will ever forget the episode where Donnie farts?
9) Guess Who's Coming To All of the Meals? (FOX, 2006-Present)
This was one of the first sitcoms to address the fact that people from all races can be terrible. Hilarious.
8) Hawkeye (CBS, 1972-1983)
Hawkeye never let a medical operation get in the way of his work on M.U.S.H.
7) The Brick Boys! (Disney, 1990)
It may have only lasted one episode, but The Brick Boys! was the show that proved the dangers of putting too much junk in your trunk.
6) Just Chillin' (BET, 2004-2007)
Just Chillin' took the classic premise of "nerdy guys trying to score chicks" and turned it on its head. Ouch!
5) The Golden Girls (NBC, 1985-1992)
Blanche, Sophia, Rose and Dororthy. 'nuff said.
4) Fish Man (ABC, (2001-2008)
He caught no less than three fish per episode.
3) ALF (NBC, 1986-1990)
Hide the cat -- ALF is in the house!
2) The Helmet Brothers (BBC, 1968-1983)
Will Jason ever got that darn helmet off? Some shows just don't date.
1) Seinfeld (NBC, 1989-1998)